Heart Sutra speaks of the transitory of form, feeling, thinking, action, and consciousness. Diamond Sutra speaks of potential pitfalls of the mind. Bodhidharma taught us approaches and directions to practice. Six Paramitas are the six essential practices in Buddhist cultivation.
– Suggested further readings:
– Brahma’s Net Sutra (梵網經) – Bodhisattva Precepts
– Lotus Sutra (法華經) – Merging of all pathways into the Buddha’s pathway
– Infinite Life Sutra (無量壽經) – The Story of Amita Buddha
– Vimalakirti Sutra (維摩詰經) – The Story of Lay Bodhisattva Vimalakirti
– Samdhinirmocana Sutra (解深密經) – Founding text of Consciousness-only school
– Shurangama sutra (楞嚴經) – A comprehensive manual for spiritual cultivation